Students: New Features
Students > New Features
Engage has been upgraded to Engage 3.10!
This document lists the most recent changes made to Engage that affect student users of the platform.
The previous version of this document, which lists the changes introduced by upgrading to the previous version of Engage, can be found here.
Engage 3.10 brings numerous improvements to the student and faculty experience. Student-focused improvements include:
- Book navigation improvements: When viewing a Book resource, the Book chapter navigation is easier to distinguish from course activity navigation.
- Go to top button: A button now appears as you scroll down pages in Engage, allowing you to quickly go back to the top of the page.
- Quiz improvements: Several improvements have been made to the Quiz activity.
- Drag and Drop questions are now more responsive.
- The quiz timer now scrolls with the page during timed quiz attempts, allowing you to see how much time is left no matter where you are on the page.
Why were these changes made?
Engage is regularly updated with new enhancements and fixes so that the system can provide new functionality, improve existing features, and keep your data secure.